Talking about changes at Vive!, I am also very pleased to announce that 3 outstanding therapists have joined the Vive! team. Hector, Dan and Susan all have fantastic skills in the healing art of massage. They have already been getting rave reviews. Please check out their bio's.
I am also excited about a few other changes we have made recently. They are a bit more subtle, but are just as important to improving your experience at Vive!.
- Additional soundproofing has been added to two rooms to help keep out unwanted noise.
- New massage tables have been installed in the final 3 rooms. Every room is now equipped with some of the best professional tables on the market. Not only are these tables very strong and stable, but each one has electric lift features. People with disabilities will appreciate that we can now lower the table to knee height for easy access. The therapist can then adjust the height of the table as needed for treatment.
- We have upgraded our linens. Better quality sheets are now being used, and of course they are laundered and sanitized to hospital quality standards.
- We have started to stock a variety of self care items, including tools such as trigger point balls, aromatherapy, and pain relief products from BioFreeze.
- Earlier this year we announced that we replaced bottled water with an outstanding filtered water system served in bio-degradable cups. Yes, we are looking out for your health and the environment at the same time.
Wishing you good health,