- Couch slouching
- Leaning forward, bending at the waist while in a chair at the desk/computer
- Forward neck protrusion while using the computer or cell phone or sitting for long periods of time
- Rounded shoulders, not standing or sitting erect
- Sleeping with arms over head or hugging a pillow.
- Looking down on your laptop or cell phone
Are you experiencing lower back pain, pain between the shoulder blades and spine, neck stiffness and upper shoulder pain? Such pain could be caused by your posture and the debilitating effects the following could have on your muscles, bones and nerves: