Here are some important breast cancer prevention tips from the Mayo Clinic: (http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/womens-health/in-depth/breast-cancer-prevention/art-20044676)
• Limit alcohol to no more than one drink a day.
• Don't smoke.
• Control your weight, particularly after menopause.
• Be physically active.
• Breast-feed as a protective measure.
• Limit dose and duration of hormone therapy, using the lowest dose that works for you.
• Avoid exposure to radiation and environmental pollution.