We are ready to provide you with the safest visit possible
We continue to monitor state and local requirements regarding COVID-19 mitigation. We continue to exercise diligent procedures in order to protect the health and safety of our guests and our staff.
- Guests may wear masks at their own discretion. Face masks available at the entrance.
- All staff will continue to wear face masks
- Rigorous disinfection practices stay in place
- HEPA air filters with UV disinfection in every room.
Clean and Green
We believe our guests should always feel confident that Vive! is a place of wellness. Your safety and health are always our utmost priorities. Our everyday procedures include meticulous steps in keeping our environment clean, sanitary and environmentally friendly for your best well-being. Below are some of the health-safety precautions we use at Vive
- Hospital grade laundering of table linens
- Rigorous disinfection of therapy rooms and equipment.
- Hygiene procedures for therapists before, during and after massage sessions
- Regularly scheduled factility Deep Clean
- We use natural and environmentally friendly products when effective choices are available.
While we have taken an aggressive response to the Corona Virus pandemic, we have also worked to preserve the warm, friendly and calming experience you have come to expect from your visits with us. During these times of heightened concerns of COVID-19, we have reinforced our existing rigorous procedures and enhanced them based on information from the CDC, OSHA, IDPH and many other expert sources. As a result of the best information available, we have taken extra measures to assure your well-being:
Thank you for your understanding and your partnership.
As always, we wish you good health.
For more information about COVID-19
For your convenience, we are providing a link to the CDC website for more information on regarding the Corona virus. We ask for your partnership in following the CDC guidelines in preventing the spread of this disease.