Client Services Team
Receptionist/Office Assistant Employee Position
We are a therapeutic massage private practice (clinic) in Park Ridge with a relaxed spa-like atmosphere. Our motto, "Life! Love it, Live it" reflects our mission to bring healing to our clients so that they can enjoy life and live it fully. We have developed an outstanding reputation for our ability to provide relief for customers with clinical needs as well as for stress relief. The important role of the Receptionist/Office Assistant is to assist with the daily operation of Vive, centering on service to our clients and the back office duties that are pertinent to Vive’s operation. We are seeking an enthusiastic and responsible person who is outgoing and loves working with people. Candidate must be very client-focused with a take-charge attitude, an organized team player, with excellent typing, computer and multi-tasking skills. Since communication is a key responsibility, good command of grammar and spelling is a must.
Such responsibilities include:
- Providing a welcoming environment for the client and managing the necessary client paperwork.
- Efficiently conducting the pre and post massage duties (greeting, closing of the client’s appointment, booking of appointments) such that the client experience is very positive and streamlined.
- Providing good communication to clients and the Vive! team.
- Coordination of various projects involving mailings, etc.
- Filing and preparation of files for client visits.
- Efficient use of the computer.
- Use of Microsoft Office applications for various office duties.
- Use of the internet for the daily operational needs and other miscellaneous office tasks.
- Use of Vive’s booking system, for managing the operation (scheduling and closing of appointments, payment of services/products, entering and updating of client records, etc.).
- Data entering (requires excellent and accurate typing skills).
- Staying on top of follow ups and the administration and coordination of office work and the client schedule.
- Sales of services and products.
- Answering the phone and managing the calls.
- Responsible for various back office duties such as:
- Linen preparation (laundering and storing of small items, blankets);
- Maintaining a clean and tidy environment (includes dusting, vacuuming/sweeping, and light touch up to bathrooms/showers).
- Insuring products and supplies are available and in stock.
Vive! is very focused on team collaboration and employee support. Vive! provides a genuine interest in each employee such that he or she feels valued and appreciated and given the opportunity to grow.
Please send resume outlining your history of related work experience. Thank you.